Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Good Morning!



Joanne leaves for work around 730 so I usually take care of Cecilia in the mornings. Lately she's been getting up around 715 and I feed her soon after. It can be hard because I like to drink my coffee and read the news first thing in the morning and I don't want to neglect her. When she was first born I would read the paper aloud to her, but I can't do it when my mouth is full of cereal! Also, she didn't seem too interested :( Anyway the mornings are nice and she is always in a great mood as this picture shows. I pack her up and we're out of the house by 810.

Here is the song I sing to her when we leave, to the tune of When the Saints Come Marching In.

Cecilia goes marching on to school today, hoorah, hooray! She's going to learn a lot today, hoorah, hooray! She's going to see her friends and play, it's going to be a wonderful day, Cecilia's marching on to school today!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment