Thursday, October 10, 2013

Things I don't want to forget

Here is Phillip sitting in a bouncy chair and playing with the toys we set up for him. This is a mommy talking, but the part I want to remember the most is him rolling his feet around and around and around continuously.



He doesn't do it anymore, but especially when he was on the changing table, he used to shimmy his hips like he was dancing a really fast tango. Even Nana remarked on it!



Bathtime! He loved having his head halfway in the water and kicking like crazy. If he could accidentally splash water on my face and get a reaction out of me, it was the best!



Playing with Uncle Ben.



The funny thing about that last video is how loooong Uncle Ben's arms are. I am much closer to the ground, but when I try to do the same thing with Phillip, I have to bend way over to reach his arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment