Wednesday, October 9, 2013

March 2013: Phillip's firsts

Rolling over. I thought I had posted this wayyy back in March, but I guess not. Now that he can walk, it isn't such a big deal, but back then it was on par with the 7 wonders of the world.



Eating real food. The first part of the video is at the beginning of the month, when he started to eat pureed fruits. Toward the end of the month, we tried feeding him stir fried noodles for the first time, which he absolutely loved. He probably would have kept eating, but we stopped because we weren't sure what all that oil and salt were going to do to him!



Playing with toys.



Babbling and gurgling. I love those noises. We would have whole conversations in babble and gurgle. He would say "I love you Mommy." And I would say "I love you Phillip." Repeat.


No comments:

Post a Comment