Monday, July 12, 2010

Eating by Herself

Cecilia is eating more and more on her own now.

It's a small thing, but I thought it was pretty cool one evening last week when she ate a peach out of her hand. Normally we cut up the fruit for her, but I was eating this peach and she really wanted it. I tore off a few small bites but she kept pointing to the peach like she wanted to hold it. I was skeptical that she could eat it, but she did great.



In this second video Joanne is teaching her to use a spoon. I did it again a bit tonight and she is really pretty good at it. Sometimes it's funny because you think there's no way she'll be able to do something, but that's just because you haven't let her try.


Ok I'm all caught up on video now except for footage of her pink Cadillac...

No comments:

Post a Comment