Tuesday, June 29, 2010

At the Beach


It feels good to be able to go to the "beach" again, instead of going to the "shore" as they say in Philly. Anyway we went to a really nice family beach with a really funny name, Wingaersheek, on Sunday, in a place called Gloucester Mass. Cecilia really took to the sand and water right away and fully enjoyed herself. We will be heading back up there many times in the future I am sure.

Joanne has been teaching her to say "more" which explains the funny expression in this picture, and lots more which are on Picassa.  For the record, I think these pictures make a strong case for me shaving my head.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! these pictures are great! And for the record, I think your head looks just fine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How come my post of yesterday wasn't here? I was going to send a PS to say you are so handsome and that your hair is fine, but Joanne beat me to it. So you now have two hair fans. Mom

    ReplyDelete