Thursday, June 17, 2010

100 Blog Posts

This is the 100th post for ceciliajanglubetsky.blogspot.com and I have to say it has been a blast doing it. The goal is to keep it going until she is able to write it herself, so by my calculations that should be sometime around 2016....we'll see if we can keep it up.

I would like to encourage our vast audience to add your thoughts as Comments to the posts so you can be part of the blog. You can easily add a comment by clicking the comments link that appears after each post, but if you are not sure how to do it we (or maybe Karen) can show you how.. It's kind of silly but then it becomes part of the record of the blog, and you can let us know what things you like and don't like. Anyway just a thought.

I know people aren't coming here to read my ramblings, so next post I'll get back to pictures and videos, I promise.

3 comments:

  1. Not here to read the rambinlings!?!? Preposterous! It's like I'm sitting next to you sometimes when I read them. I tried to leave a comment a while ago and couldn't for some reason, but it was probably a user error. Anyway, glad to be updated on the first year and first steps and first words and glad everyone seems to be doing well. Enjoy your 2nd summer together in Boston.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right? It would be odd if there wasn't -some- rambling from Pete at some point. Hope you are enjoying the summer in SF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the ramblings too. I'm sure she will appreciate them when she can read at age 3. Thinking about printing them out, I think you can now make books from blogs. Would be cool to have one for each year! Blogging is awesome but there is no guarantee that you will forever have access.

    ReplyDelete