Sunday, January 19, 2014

Jang visit, April 2013

I can't believe it's almost been a year already, but last April, the Jangs came to visit us in Boston! Phillip was not even 8 months then. The full pics can be found here.

Most of the time was just spent hanging out. Not surprisingly, all the grandparents wanted to do was play with their grandkids! Here are a few videos I've compiled.

Cecilia and the grandparents:



Phillip and the grandparents:



Pure chaos:




My poor parents, we dragged them everywhere. It was finally "warm" in Boston, meaning it hit 50 degrees, so we dragged them to the beach. We dragged them to a multicultural potluck at Radcliffe, and I made my dad cook fried rice for it:




Finally, we dragged them to New York City, and I won't elaborate, but both parents got sick... that wasn't the best of ideas. But overall, it was a fantastic trip! My favorite picture from that visit:

No comments:

Post a Comment