Thursday, September 6, 2012

Preschool

Cecilia had her first week of preschool and is doing great, really just as we expected. Something incredibly cute happened today which I wanted to put on paper...I came to pick her up at 2:15 after nap time, and when I was heading into her classroom she was walking out. She was all sleepy-eyed and was carrying her pillow and blanket, and I thought that when she saw me she was going to be really excited and want to run over and give me a hug. I squatted down in anticipation...and she walked right past me. As she passed by she said "the teacher said I had to put my blanket in my cubby!" Mission accomplished, she came for her hug.

She really likes to please her "teachers" or other authority figures like doctors and dentists, which I certainly suppose is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment