Friday, March 16, 2012

Fairytale Town

Another highlight of the trip to California was going to Fairytale Town. Cecilia still talks about wanting to go back there, except that when I say "Fairytale Town", she corrects me and says "no, it's Fairytale LAND." I say oh.

Again, the whole collection of pictures can be found here, which show how much fun Cecilia had. Even though I couldn't go, I remember every inch of that place.

Going down various slides:


Walking on the crooked mile:


Climbing around on Cinderella's pumpkin coach:


Sitting in the big throne:


And also in the woods at King Arthur's court:


Looking at all the miscellaneous wandering turkeys, chicken, and peacocks:


Climbing on top of the giant turtle:


Poking your head through different wooden cutouts:


And last, but certainly not least, climbing around in a huge wedge of swiss cheese:

No comments:

Post a Comment