Friday, January 6, 2012

Topsfield Fair

In early October, Cecilia and I went to the renowned Topsfield Fair in Topsfield, MA. This rivaled the California State Fair that I used to go to every year in Sacramento. The event was complete with horse and cattle shows, milking demonstrations, pig races, a midway, and, of course, carnival rides!

I don't think Cecilia was all that impressed by these award-winning cows:

Of course, she loved the rides:





Even though it doesn't look like she was having fun on the carousel in the video, she had to go on it twice. :)



We also fed the goats and I fed a camel! This was one of the first times I've seen Cecilia brave enough to feed the goats all by herself.





The last thing we did was see a pig race. Cecilia thought it was great! I don't have any pictures or videos of the actual pig race, but here is Cecilia dancing to some of the pig-racing music while eating popcorn in the bleachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment